2018-01-xx - Version 0.4.0
- Using GTK+ 3 (>= 3.20)
- Cleanning some part of code
200x-xx-xx - Vesrion : 0.3.0
2005-05-06 - Version : 0.2.4
- First news, I use subversion now and the address of the server is now : http://gmysqlcc.thepozer.org/svn. Look on EnInstall to see how to get source with subversion.
- I will stop the cvs server in few days.
- Second news, I have changed of domain, now it's http://gmysqlcc.thepozer.org/ ... And I have changed of site : I use Trac to give you a subversion source browser and a simple bug tracker with the ticket system.
- I have added a system to execute SQL file directly and corrected some small problems.
2005-03-25 - Version : 0.2.3
- I have rewrote all internal dump code ... Now you can really dump in SQL/CSV/XML from a Server/Database/Table/Query.
- I have ortogonalized GUI code, add a button to show and hide edit part in the server list window and some few other modifications ...
- I have added 2 flags in in the server management : read only and warning. With these flags, you can deny any data update on a server or simply warn you when try to update datas.
- Last point, I have changed the hostname of the cvs server ... now it's cvs.thepozer.org ... look to the install part.
2004-12-01 - Version : 0.2.2a
- Small update to compile on Fedora Core ... Thx to Nuno :)
2004-10-26 - Version : 0.2.2
- I have integrated the GNOME widget GtkSourceView to have a better syntax highlight (but it's facultative ...).
- I have corrected a some bugs (and a big one about memory ... :) ).
- I have disable XML and CSV dump format (I rewriting all code code about dump ...).
2004-07-02 - Version : 0.2.1
- New version again (And I don't stop now ;))
- I have added internationalisation (Now French and English). Send your translations to me.
- You can choose the charset used to display data queries and to do the dump.
- You can set the path of the local socket file to access to your local server.
2004-06-07 - version : 0.2.0a
- Oups ... I have forgotten something in the tar.gz ... (score : configure : 1 - Me : 0) :(
- I have updated that ... Thx to Chris :)
- And a good news for Mandrake user, you have now a packaged version (src & i586). Thx to Zdenko Podobný
2004-06-04 - Version : 0.2.0
- Less than 1 month between 2 versions, it's great ... :)
- Gmysqlcc use configure now, so the compilation method has changed. I have modified dump system, Now it write datas directly to the disk, not store them in memory ...
- I have also corrected a small bug in the structure dump (bad tables name).
- You can dump data in SQL or CVS, XML format will come soon.
- Another corrected bug, you can see and edit values with accents or other things. I do a convertion into server charset for each query ...
2004-05-09 - Version : 0.1.0
- Yes a new version ... 4 month after (I try to reduce the tim between 2 version next time ... ;))
- I have rewrited completly access to mysql database, add dump to file function, and now you can edit value directly in the reslut table.
2004-01-14 - Version : 0.0.2
- Yes a new version ... 3 month after :(
- Now you can execute a SQL file but not manage it yet ... (next version :) )
2003-09-03 - Version : 0.0.1