gMySQLcc - gtk+ MySQL command center
It is a GUI client for mysql databases. It use only GTK+. You don’t need GNOME to use it.
With gmysqlcc, you can :
- manage your server list
- Execute all SQL queries you want
- dump queries, tables, databases and servers …
- … Look to the features in TODO
To simplify, do do all what you want on your mysql database server.
To know how to install, look INSTALL.
Features / TODO
- Use gtk+ only (doesn’t need Gnome)
- Manage a mysql server list (Store in a XML file)
- SQL Query window (with query duplication capabilities)
- Edit value directly in the result’s table
- Multi-window system … not all request in the same window
Dump SQL table database serveur request into SQL, XML and CSV files
- Optimize multiple queries for big SQL file
- Delete row directly in the result’s table
- Edit table structure in a windows
- Tools to manage MySQL user
- Tools to manage MySQL server vars
- Tools to manage MySQL functions (MySQL 5)
Installation of gmysqlcc from source
Download from site
To download gmysqlcc from site, go to download section. https://github.com/thepozer/gmysqlcc
Download from Git
To download gmysqlcc via git, type these commands in a terminal :
$ git clone https://github.com/thepozer/gmysqlcc.git
##### Compile and Install
If you have got source from git, you need to do some steps before in gmysqlcc directory :
$ autoreconf -i
These steps generate the configure script.
If you have downloaded the source package, start here.
Now it’s generics configure’s steps :
$ ./configure $ make
To install gmysqlcc, you need to be root. Just type :
$ make install